Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Everything in Between!

Use the Navbar, or search the archive in the right column for ideas! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Everything in Between!

June 19, 2009

Fishing Daily Special: Brilliant Smallfish Cracker Snacks

Ever wonder what happens to all those Brilliant Smallfish you are catching in Org, and Stormwind? Well, you see it's a deal I made with Nat Pagle. I dispose of the unwanted little fish, and in return he promised that someday I will get my own baby croc. I've kept up my end of the deal...

Nat! I'm coming for you!



For a tasty cracker snack, try these tuna crackers!

What you need:
6 Crackers (I used the round whole wheat ones.)
1 can of Tuna
1-2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
1 stalk of Celery

**Optional** If you like onion, chop a little and add it into the tuna (Step 3).

For toppings: I used Cucumber, Tomato, and Pepper Jack Cheese. I also sprinkled a little oregano on each.

Step 1. Slice up your celery into small pieces.

Step 2. Open your tuna can and with the lid, squeeze out the excess juice.

Step 3. Mix the tuna, celery and mayo together. I said 1-2 tablespoons, because it really depends on how much you'd like to use. Just stir it well, and if the tuna is not dry you're good.

**Tip** If you add too much mayo, then the tuna won't stick together as easily. So start small, it's easier to add more mayo if you need it.

Step 4. Spoon some tuna onto each cracker, and add your topping.



Viola! A nice tasty and healthy snack.



More Snack Ideas: Simple Cracker Snacks, Brilliant Smallfish Cracker Snacks, Cucumber, Dill, and Tomato Salad, My Keys are Happy! Veggie Dip, By Thecookie, Celery Snack Ideas! More Easy Celery Snack Ideas, Nethaera's Epic Chicken Nachos, 4 Layer Mexican Black Bean Pie Dip, Mexican Layered Pie Dip, Devilishly Delicious Devilled Eggs, Quickee Tasty Quesadillas, Salami and American Crackers! Pizza 101, Mini Burrito Dessert, Telaari Grape Salad, Super Stuffed Ganking Apples, Brazilian Puss in Boots, Chocolate Cream Strawberry Shortcakes, Strawberry Shortcakes, Real Whipped Cream, Really Fast, Simple Strawberry Snack, Tundra Berry Salad, Simple Fruits, Great Taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment